Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Make Money Online - Freelancing 1

Hello,

This is to all my forum friends and yahoo answers friends, who asked several quieries on genuine freelnace works to make money online. So, everybody is concerned on genuine meaning NO scams.

As I was reading through many sites, I came across a freelance site, my association with it from last one year gave me a lot of opportunities, service and money.

Basically on freelance sites,

Webmasters (out sourcers) want their projects to be done at optimum cost and they expect quality work along with time deadlines.
Programmers (who want to work) select the outsourced projects, which suit to their skill, and they put the cost involved to complete the project.

Both these people from different parts of the world meet at one place and talk about their requirements and settle their projects.

Remember all these are happening online at free of cost. Payments will be made thru safe escrow and assured. I guarantee this bcoz I am part of it from last one year.

Are you looking projects like data entry, copy writing, web research and designing etc, then I advise you to find PROJECTS ON GETAFREELANCER

Jennie
jennieshekhar@gmail.com

No comments: